What is Online Backup?
Online backup solutions provide protection for your computer files so you can get those files back in the event of a data disaster – saving you time, money and stress. Unlike other antiquated methods of data backup – such as external drives & CDs - there’s no hardware to buy, no cables to connect, no training or maintenance required.
Why Secure IT Australia?
Secure IT Australia online backup solutions give you secure, automatic offsite backup that protects your files from accidental deletion, spills, theft and just about anything else that could harm your data. Once installed, your files are then continuously backed up to the cloud – so you can get them back when you need them most. Because the backup service works continually, backing up new and changed files whenever you’re connected to the Internet, you can rest easy knowing your backed up files are always protected.
- Set it & forget it. Your files are backed up automatically to the cloud - so you never have to remember to back up. No hardware required.
- Continual backup. Whenever you’re connected to the Internet, your files are backing up – eliminating potentially costly backup gaps created by daily or weekly backups.
- Secure transmission. Using the same encryption technology used in online banking and e-commerce transactions, you know your communication is safe.
- Safe offsite storage. Your backed up files are stored in highly secure, state-of-the-art data centers which are guarded 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Easy file recovery. If anything happens to any file, our software finds it in your backup and puts it back in its original location on your computer – in just a few, simple steps.
- Anytime, Anywhere access. You can access your backed up files from any computer connected to the Internet — or even from your iPhone®, Android™ or BlackBerry® smartphone.
With 5 plans to choose from, you can find the subscription that’s right for you. From individuals, families and students to home office users and small business professionals, Secure IT Australia has a plan to fit every backup need.
With the Home plan, you'll enjoy all the essentials of unlimited online backup. Subscribe today and your irreplaceable files on your computer - like photos, documents and music - will be backed up automatically, and accessible at anytime, from any computer or smartphone.
Using the HomePlus plan you’ll receive all the benefits of the Home plan, PLUS additional features that make your backup more complete. With HomePlus, you can include your external hard drive in your online backup, so you can rest easy knowing that all of your important files are backed up safely, offsite. In addition, you also get Mirror Image backup, which creates a local backup of your entire hard drive - including your operating system and software programs.
HomePremier is the most comprehensive backup solution of the Home plans. In addition to all the features of Home and Home Plus, you'll also get automatic backup of your video files (instead of having to add them to your backup manually). In addition, you'll have the option to use Courier Recovery - a service reserved exclusively for Home Premier customers. Courier recovery allows you to have a copy of your entire backup shipped directly to you – which may be the fastest way to get your files back, when you need them most.
The Business plan is geared toward those looking to backup an unlimited number of computers, external hard drives and NAS devices. Using this plan, you receive 250 GB* of backup space.
Using BusinessPremier, you’ll experience all of the same benefits you receive from the Business plans. Now, in addition to backing up all of the computers, external hard drives and NAS devices in your business, you can also backup your Windows Server. Using this plan, you receive 500GB* of backup space.
With the Business Permier plan, you’ll have the option to also purchase the Database Backup add-on. The add-on, which shares storage space with the Business Premier plan, allows users the ability to backup the following databases and live applications:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2007, and 2010
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Windows System State (including the registry, certificate server, and active directory information)
- MySQL Server 5.x
- Oracle Server 11i, 11g, or later
- Hyper-V Server 2008, 2012
- Windows NTFS files and folders
* Additional storage packs are available for both Business plans
Talk to Secure IT Australia today to organize the best plan for your busniess. We can assist you in find the best plan to siut your needs. We can also install and configure the solution completely.
Advanced Application Delivery Solutions
AADS is a terminal services add-on program that runs on the Windows operating system. It can be installed on most reasonable quality desktop PCs or very high-end servers. Once installed and configured, AADS enables high quality remote access for an unlimited number of users. Its low cost and scale-ability allow it to be of immense use in a range of business environments from a few PCs with a peer to peer network to corporate networks with hundreds of users.
Any organization that uses Microsoft Windows and is considering, for whatever reason, to use Microsoft Terminal Server solutions, should consider AADS first, because it is easier and cheaper to deploy, but mostly because of the easy and relaxed license terms.
Advanced Application Delivery Solutions enables you to deliver Applications to all your users:
- Multiple concurrent remote desktop sessions.
- Scalable performance, using the Load Balancing of the Farm functionality.
- Application Control and Publishing. Give your users only the applications they need.
- Seamless Windows & Desktops.
- Integrated web server for an online desktop portal using browser access.
- Small version and Enterprise version available.
- Integrated SSL Gateway for a secured connection, everywhere in the world.
- Runs on:
- Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate, Windows 8 Professional and Enterprise, Windows XP Pro SP2 or higher, Vista Business and Ultimate.
- Server 2003, Standard, Enterprise and Small Business Server, Server 2008, including Small Business Server 2008, SBS 2008-R2, SBS 2011, Server 2012 including 2012 Essentials.
- Builtin Postscript / PDF printer.
- Runs on 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows.
- One license per server. One fixed price per server. No hidden fees or charges.
The actual maximum number of users is only limited by your own infrastructure.
1 or more AADS Servers
Multiple clients running Windows, OSX, Linux or Thin Client devices
A mail server can be inundated with some 250000 unsolicited emails in a single weekly period. Our Antispam solutions can stop you from being the next target and defend your business from unwanted spam and time wastage.
The large majority of anti-spam solutions check for spam once the email has downloaded into the mail system. Once downloaded a Bayesian search of known spam attributes is conducted which identifies suspicious email as spam and the file is labelled and stored to be dealt with at a later date. Our product will stop 80% of the spam from downloading to your system entirely, hence removing 80% of the risk at the perimeter.
Few people realize that unsolicited emails won't just occupy hard disc space, but also consume precious internet bandwidth!
You pay for the inconvenience of downloading spam; The more there is, the more you pay. In addition, it is suggested that spam can take up to one minute of an employees time to deal with each spam message - calculate that over a year and you are looking at hundreds of dollars of wasted man hours within your business.
There are numerous anti-spam solutions available on the market. Most automated solutions suffer some generic disadvantage; They all require a degree of user management and they all block legitimate emails when you least expect. Our solution has a proven track record of blocking the least amount of legitimate email.
Secure IT Australia has assessed the effectiveness and costs of various spam filters available and has chosen the best solution called ASSP. The advantages we have identified with this program when configured correctly are:
- Blocking unsolicited email before it is downloaded onto the system mail exchange provides for a much cleaner and more stable exchange. You save money because you use less bandwidth and the system runs faster because it has less clutter to deal with. Other solutions download the complete message before dealing with it.
- It has a delaying feature which most other offerings do not. Spammers generally operate by hitting an address and gauging the response. When receipt of the email is delayed, the response is delayed, and thus the spammer thinks that the address is invalid and moves on to the next hit on the list. This one feature blocks 70% of spam.
- If the email is genuine the sending server will usually try again after a few moments and the email is then accepted. The down side of this function is that genuine email is no longer instant but will take four minutes to be received.
- External Blacklisting is optional (yet recommended). Black lists are usually maintained by a third party and is reactive rather than proactive. By the time the spammer's address is on the black list, the spammer has moved on and is using another address to send from.
- No licenses per user to pay for. No ongoing subscriptions or fees.
- Self maintaining automatic updates run on schedule.
- ASSP has an auto-learning capacity. Spammers are constantly changing their strategies in much the same way that the creators of virus programs are constantly changing their strategies. ASSP has the ability subject to (some minimal ongoing configuration) remain current.
- Full Antivirus email and attachment checking and removal with a vault from which to regain access to incorrectly identified attachments when required.
- Functional white list which is developed by identifying the company's mail contacts and adding to them to the list over time.
- Simple to use email vault to retrieve falsely identified spam.
- Little user intervention and great user control.
Talk to us to find out how we can minimize your email and spam costs whilst maximizing your communications efficiency.